Work/Life Clarity for Retirement
You may have planned your retirement finances. You may have planned your retirement date.
Have you planned your retirement life?
How will you find purpose, meaning, structure? Will you consider part-time or self-employment? Pursue an unrealized dream? Launch a new career?
You may find that after decades of dedication to career and family, it’s challenging to gain clarity about what truly matters most to you.
Boost Potential offers a unique, pre-transition program and retirement coaching specifically tailored for Retirement Clarity.
The ‘new’ retirement is an invitation to transform our beliefs about ourselves, reframe our perceptions, invigorate our thinking, refocus our feelings, clarify our decisions, and find purposeful action.
Dr. Richard Johnson
This program of self-discovery helps you prepare for the psycho-social changes of retirement and includes:
- your personal 15-factor Retirement Success assessment and Profile
- companion book (PDF) “The New Retirement”
- facilitated discussion and coaching re work re-orientation, leisure, family, relationships and purpose
- Lumina Spark personality/strengths assessment & 40-page Portrait report
- The Passion Test
- Career Interest assessment and Profile
- Career Values assessment and Profile
- one-to-one retirement coaching in a 12-session program
Some components are also available a la carte.
This full process of this post-career, next-life-chapter exploration will help you:
- learn how to thrive in the ‘new’ retirement
- gain clarity on the common post-career question: Who am I now?
- identify your personal preparedness shown through the 15 factors of a successful retirement
- explore the 6 key arenas of life happiness: Career, Family, Relationships, Self, Spirit, and Leisure
- find the answer to “What do I want to do next?”
- find (or re-find) meaning and purpose
- create an aligned action plan of how to get there from here
Your program and kind, insightful coaching was a success…I’m feeling much more confident, grounded and clear about shaping my life in the Crone years. Thank you very much, Anna, for creating a program that worked well and was specific to my neeeds. ~ LC