Great teams are about personalities, not just skills.
Lumina for 1:1 Coaching/Consulting
Lumina Spark reveals your personality strengths and accelerates your self-awareness for all personal and professional growth and development.
Lumina for Public Sector
As an Associate with Ingrid Bergmann and Associates, I deliver Lumina Spark Public Sector leader workshops and team building workshops.
Lumina for Private Sector
As this Harvard Business Review article points out, every person on the team plays both a functional role, i.e. his/her position and technical skill, and a psychological role including how his/her personality shows up relevant to being:
- a process and rule follower
- an innovative and disruptive thinker
Lumina Spark provides leaders and team members with extraordinary insights into self-awareness as well as team dynamics so that they can work more effectively.
Unique among other psychometric tools (Myers-Briggs, DISC, etc.) Lumina Spark…
- Measures 3 unique views of you – Underlying (your most natural self), Everyday (your work ‘face’), and Overextended (your stressed self)
- Embraces the human personality paradox of being both introverted AND extroverted.
Lumina Team Building Workshops are highly interactive – as your facilitator, I take a passionate, yet light-hearted approach to the serious business of team development, enhanced self-awareness and learning how to build rapport with others.
Your Lumina workshop experience includes:
- an online assessment/questionnaire
- a highly personalized 40 page Spark Portrait (report)
- one-to-one coaching/debrief session(s) to deepen and advance your learning experience
Because it’s so much more than personality testing, Lumina Spark is used in corporations around the world including Adidas and L’Oreal. It is also being used with MBA students in Ryerson University (Toronto). You can read more about Lumina here.
Please contact Anna Harvey for more information.